I am always looking for new writers to expand the boundaries here at Military Finance Network. If you are a writer and would like to submit an article for consideration, please keep reading.
Benefits of Writing for Military Finance Network
Writing for Military Finance Network is a great opportunity to share your experience with a large readership and gain experience and feedback about your writing. If you are a blogger or writer this is a great way to build your professional portfolio and/or drive traffic to your website.
Guest post guidelines for Military Finance Network
- Articles should be well-written, must be original, and should not have been previously published elsewhere.
- Articles should be related to personal finance, career, or small business topics.
- The best topics are those with broad general appeal – “how to” articles, best of lists, and informational articles are among the more popular among readers. Please e-mail me with proposed topics if in doubt.
- Please include a short author bio with a link back to your website and RSS feed if applicable.
- Feel free to add a reasonable number of links back to your own web site within the content, but please do not use this an an opportunity to stuff the article full of keywords.
- I retain full editorial and approval rights, including removing your link(s) and adding my own links to the article.
- No affiliate links.
- Feel free to send image recommendations with the article. Please only include images that allow for derivatives unless you own the image (Flicker is a great source of images that allow for derivatives under the Creative Commons License).
- Please send articles in html or in a Word document (html preferred).
I look forward to working with you!
Please use my contact form for quest author inquiries: