I am always looking for new writers to expand the boundaries here at The Military Wallet. If you are a writer and would like to submit an article for consideration, please keep reading.
Benefits of Writing for The Military Wallet
Writing for The Military Wallet is a great opportunity to share your experience with a large readership and gain experience and feedback about your writing. If you are a blogger or writer this is a great way to build your professional portfolio and/or drive traffic to your website.
Guest Post Guidelines for The Military Wallet
Note: We Only Accept Guest Posts from Individually-Owned (Non-Commercial) Military Websites. We do not accept guest posts from non-military based websites, corporate websites, or guest posts that appear to be submitted for SEO benefits.
Guest Submission Guidelines
- Articles should be well-written, must be original, and should not have been previously published elsewhere.
- Articles should be related to military benefits, military lifestyle, and similar topics.
- The best topics are those with broad general appeal – “how to” articles, best of lists, and informational articles are among the more popular among readers. Please e-mail me with proposed topics if in doubt.
- This is a family friendly website. Please refrain from obscene language or topics.
- Please include a short author bio with a link back to your website and social media profile if applicable.
- I retain full editorial and approval rights, including removing your link(s) and adding my own links to the article.
- No affiliate links.
- Feel free to send image recommendations with the article. Please only include images that allow for derivatives unless you own the image (Flicker is a great source of images that allow for derivatives under the Creative Commons License).
- Please send articles in html or in a Word document (html preferred).
I look forward to working with you!