Editorial Note: We may earn a commission through links from our partners. American Express is an advertiser on The Military Wallet. Commissions do not affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations. Terms Apply to American Express benefits and offers.
When used strategically and paid in full each month, credit cards can be a great way to earn valuable rewards, avoid currency transaction fees, and add consumer protections to your purchases. The card_name is no exception.
View the simple application process here to take advantage of all those benefits today.
American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card Rewards and Benefits
- Introductory Offer:
- Balance transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the account opening date. After that, .
- 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
- 6% cash back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
- 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and transit, including taxis, rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, busses, and more.
- 1% cash back on other purchases.
- See Rates and Fees; terms apply.
How to Apply for an American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card
To apply for the card_name, visit our partners secure site here or follow the link below and hit “Apply Now.”
Next, choose a card design from the listed options and enter your personal information, including your name, social security and annual income.
Continue to the next page to read the credit card’s terms and conditions, then submit your application. Once approved, you can accept the card and begin earning rewards.
Ready for the Next Step?
Learn More About Applying for the American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card Here
To see rates and fees for the card_name, please visit this link.
The Military Wallet has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. The Military Wallet and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Some or all of the card offers that appear on The Military Wallet are from advertisers. Compensation may impact how and where card products appear, but does not affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations. The Military Wallet does not include all card companies or all available card offers.
Leave A Comment: