I’ve said this for years – I love Amazon Prime. In my personal opinion, it’s one of the best deals in the tech sector. And it has added many new features since I first became a member years ago.
This holiday season, Amazon is offering a special deal for holiday shoppers. If you’re an Amazon Prime member and get approved for the Prime Visa by December 4, 2023, you’ll receive a $200 Amazon gift card right away. This bonus comes with no spending requirements, giving you the flexibility to spend it on anything from holiday gifts to groceries from Amazon Fresh.
Big Cash Rewards for Prime Members
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card Overview:
- Cardholders can earn 10% back on select items from Amazon’s gift guides through the Prime Card Bonus offer. This includes categories like toys, electronics, and kitchen appliances.
- The card, issued by Chase, has a cashback reward system:
- 5% back on purchases at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market.
- 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and on local transit, including rideshares.
- 1% back on all other purchases.
- No waiting – redeem daily rewards at Amazon.com as soon as the next day, or redeem at Chase.com for cash back, gift cards, or travel.
- Additional benefits built right in include:
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Baggage delay insurance
- Extended warranty protection
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- Roadside dispatch
- Travel accident insurance
- Travel and emergency assistance
- Purchase protection
- Choose to earn rewards or take advantage of the 0% promo APR for 6 or 12 months on purchases of $50 or more when you use the card at Amazon.com or at eligible retailers with Amazon Pay.
- There’s no annual fee for the card itself, but it requires an Amazon Prime membership, which costs $139 per year. See our full Amazon Prime review for military service members and veterans to learn more.