Thank you for subscribing to The Military Wallet newsletter, and more importantly, thank you for your service!
About our newsletter: We sent about two or three newsletters each month, but we may also send out newsletters on special events and holidays. Our goal is to only send you information when it’s important or when it will save you money – such as special military discounts and holiday deals. We will never spam you or sell your e-mail address, and each newsletter we send contains a link which you can click if you ever wish to stop receiving our newsletter.
We hope you enjoy our newsletter, and we welcome feedback, questions, and tips. You can help us by filling out this 3 question survey:
In the meantime, feel free to browse some of our articles:
- VA Loan Rates. Check current VA Loan rates in your area.
- What are VA Loans? This short guide gives you the history and overview of the VA loan program.
- VA Loan Eligibility and Financing. Are you eligible for VA Loan? Find out!
- How to Apply for a VA Loan. A step by step guide for how to apply for a VA Loan.
- How to Get a VA Certificate of Eligibility. You will need a VA Certificate of Eligibility before you can apply for a VA Loan. Use this guide to get your certificate of eligibility!
- Options for Refinancing a VA Loan. VA Loans aren’t just for new home purchases. You may be able to use your VA Loan to refinance your current mortgage.
Thrift Savings Plan: