Editorial Note: We may earn a commission through links from our partners. American Express is an advertiser on The Military Wallet. Commissions do not affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations. Terms Apply to American Express benefits and offers.
When used strategically and paid in full each month, credit cards can be a great way to earn valuable rewards, avoid foreign currency transaction fees and add consumer protections to your purchases. The is no exception.
View the simple application process here to take advantage of card_name benefits.
American Express® Gold Card Benefits and Rewards
- Introductory Offer:
- Earn 4x membership rewards points at restaurants, takeout, and delivery in the U.S.
- Earn 4x membership rewards points at U.S. supermarkets up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, and then earn 1x points.
- Earn 3x membership rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Get $120 Uber Cash when you add your Gold Card to your Uber account. Each month, automatically get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S.
- Earn up to $120 in dining credits after you register your card online (enrollment required). You’ll get $10 in monthly credits when you pay with your Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar, and select Shake Shack locations.
- Choose gold or rose gold for the card color that suits your style.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- The annual fee is .
- See Rates and Fees; terms apply.
How to Apply for an American Express® Gold Card
To apply for an American Express® Gold Card, visit our partners site here or follow the link below and hit “Apply Now.”
Next, choose a card design from the listed options and enter your personal information, including your name, social security and annual income.
Continue to the next page to read the credit card’s terms and conditions, then submit your application. Once approved, you can accept the card and begin earning rewards.
Ready for the Next Step?
Learn More About Applying for an American Express® Gold Card
To see rates and fees for the card_name, please visit this link.
The Military Wallet has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. The Military Wallet and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Some or all of the card offers that appear on The Military Wallet are from advertisers. Compensation may impact how and where card products appear, but does not affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations. The Military Wallet does not include all card companies or all available card offers.
Leave A Comment: