CPK is a global brand serving creative California cuisine in nearly 200 locations, including 12 international cities and 11 countries and U.S. territories.
This Veterans Day, CPK will offer veterans and active-duty military members a complimentary non-alcoholic beverage and a choice of one entrée from a prix fixed menu when you dine in. In addition, all persons in your party will receive a Buy One Get One free pizza, pasta, or a salad special offer to come back between November 12th and November 21st.
It’s probably a good idea to call your local California Pizza Kitchen ahead of time to ensure it is participating.
Gain Access to Hundreds of Verified Military Discounts!Find Military Discounts →
What You Need to Take With You
To quickly and easily prove your status as a veteran or active-duty service member at a participating California Pizza Kitchen location on Veterans Day, you can wear your uniform or bring one of the following to prove your military service:
- U.S. military I.D. card
- D.D. Form 2765 (for Medal of Honor recipients and retired veterans with a 100% disability rating)
- Uniformed services identification card
- D.D. Form 2 (for retired members who are entitled to pay and members of the temporary and permanent disability lists)
- D.D. Form 2 (for members of Inactive National Guard and Individual Ready Reserves)
- Veteran’s identification card or V.A. health care identification card
- Driver’s license with verification of veteran status
Free Meal Discount Eligibility
The offer applies to current and former military members, including members of the National Guard and reserves. Family members and other guests in your party must pay full price for their meal.
The offer only applies to customers who are dining in the restaurant. You can’t use it to get a free takeout order.
More Veterans Day Deals and Discounts
The California Pizza Kitchen offers a lot of variety, but if you aren’t in the mood for pizza or pasta, you’re in luck. Many restaurants will offer free or discounted meals this Veterans Day.