Home Depot and Lowe’s Military Coupon Updates
Home Depot Military Discount: The Home Depot(R) is offering all active duty personnel, reservists, retired military, veterans and their families a 10 percent discount off their purchases in honor of Veteran’s Day. The offer is valid on purchases of up to $2,000 for a maximum of $200 and is available at The Home Depot stores, The Home Depot Design Center locations, Yardbirds and EXPO Design Center(R) locations. The 10% military discount is available everyday for active duty and retirees, but not all veterans. Home Depot makes this offer available to all veterans on major military holidays, including Memorial Day, Veterans Day, and 4th of July. You can also find Home Depot discounts online.
Lowe’s Military Discount: Lowe’s Companies, Inc. will offer all active, reserve, honorably discharged, retired military personnel and their immediate family members a 10 percent discount on in-store U.S. purchases made during the Veterans Day holiday. The discount is available on in-stock and special order purchases up to $5,000. To qualify, individuals must present a valid military ID or other proof of service. Excluded from the discount are sales via Lowes.com, previous sales, and purchases of services or gift cards. Like Home Depot, Lowes offers this discount daily to active duty military members, but not to veterans. However, they extend the offer to military veterans on military holidays. You can also find exclusive discounts at Lowe’s.com.
2014 Veterans Day Discounts – Retail Stores & More
Here are some additional Veterans Day Discounts. In all cases, be sure to provide proper ID or proof of service. In addition, some of these stores are franchises, so verify participation before assuming the discount is in place.
- Free Book: Operation Money: A Financial Guide for Military Service Members and Families. Written by Jean Chatzky, best-selling author and financial editor at NBC Today. Download Kindle version. Don’t have a Kindle? Visit the website.
- Amazon.com – Free MP3 album download “Veterans Day Honor” Available at Amazon on Veterans Day. Download the album (album will be full price again starting Nov. 12).
- Amazon – More Veterans Day Offers on Amazon.
- Bed Bath and Beyond, Nov. 8-11. 20% off entire purchase during the Bed Bath and Beyond U.S. Armed Forces Appreciation Weekend. This is good for active duty, DoD, Guard, Reserves, retirees, veterans, and military spouses. In-store only. Some limitations apply.
- Big Lots, (Awaiting update – this is last year’s offer). – 10% off your entire purchase. Offer available to active duty, Guard/Reserve, veterans, retirees and their immediate family members, with valid ID. Please call ahead to verify.
- Buckle: Military receive 10% off online purchases every day at Buckle.com, plus for a limited time, they can take advantage of Buckle’s special offer and get a free t-shirt when they spend $100 or more on Affliction, American Customs, or Sinful branded merchandise. Buckle Military Discount.
- Dollar General, Nov. 11, 2014. 11% discount on entire purchase on Veterans Day. Offer good for all active-duty military, retirees, veterans, Guard/Reserve, & immediate family members. The coupon can be found in the store circular, or by asking an employe. Also good online from Nov 11, use Coupon Code OURHEROES. More info.
- Food Lion, Nov. 11, 2014. 10% off all groceries (some exclusions such as cigarettes, alcohol, etc.) for Active & Retired Military Personnel with military ID and MVP card.
- Free Business Cards and Checks. Get 25 FREE Checks – Choose from 6 different designs or upgrade to premium checks and choose from many more designs. Bonus Offer – Get 250 Free Business Cards! FREE Checks & Business Cards offer.
- Free Car wash, Nov. 11, 2014. Thousands of car washes around the country are offering vets a free car wash on Veterans Day. Find a list at Grace for Veterans.
- Great Clips, Free Haircut, Nov. 11, 2014. Free Hair Cut to Veterans on Veterans Day and a coupon to anyone who is not a vet to give to a veteran. More info.
- Grizzly Industrial: 5% off all purchases for active, veteran and retired military personnel from Nov. 11-28, 2014.
- Jos. A. Bank Specials: Veterans Day Sale- 1 Day Only! JoS. A. Bank Veterans Day Sale Orders.
- Meineke – Free Oil Change: Participating Meineke locations only – Please call ahead!
- Musicians Friend: 15% off one item of $199 value or more for veterans, reservists, National Guard, active duty and their immediate family members. Discount page.
- Newegg: From November 1 to November 21, Newegg is offering 10% off site wide (up to $20) to all military personnel verified through SheerID on Newegg.com. The promotion is available to active duty, reservists, National Guard, veterans and their immediate family members who visit http://www.newegg.com/militarydiscounts
- Sport Clips – Veterans Day. Sport Clips offers a Heroes discount which includes active and retired military. Please call ahead to verify participation. Find a location near you.
- The Buckle. 10% off clothing brands like OBEY, Fossil, Hurley, Puma, and Oakley for veterans, reservists, active duty personnel, and their dependents. Customers must create a Buckle account and log in before their military status can be verified. Discount Page.
- The Vitamin Shoppe: From November 11th through November 17th, veterans, active duty military and their families can receive 11% off vitamins, minerals, supplements, sports nutrition, beauty aids and more. Click here.
- Under Armor – 15% Discount. 15% Off for Veterans, Service Members, and First Responders, valid from 11/5/2-14 – 11/11/2014. Click here.
- VA Loan Rates. VA Loans and mortgage rates are currently the lowest they have been in over 50 years.
- Walgreens and Duane Reade drugstores, Nov. 11, 2014. 20% off Walgreens and W Brand products, and 15% off eligible store items for active military and veterans with valid proof of service. Some exclusions may apply. Participating locations only.
Regional Veterans Day Discounts
There have been multiple request to include local and regional Veterans Day discounts. We are happy to include these in our list. Please use our Contact Page to send us the information. Please be sure to include a link to the website so we can verify it and share it with our readers. If a website is not available, then please use the company e-mail address so we can verify the offer.
- Aquarium of the Pacific (Long Beach, CA), Nov. 11, 2014. Free admission for veterans, military personnel, police officers, and firefighters who show valid service ID. More info.
- Brevard Zoo (Melbourne, FL), Nov. 11, 2014. Free admission to military veterans, active-duty service members, and spouses in the event the active-duty service member is deployed overseas. More info.
- Ponderosa, Nov. 17, 2014 (Detroit area only). All 7 Detroit area Ponderosa Restaurants will offer a free buffet meal for military veterans from open to close. View participating locations.
Check out more military discounts on this site.
To all who served – a simple thank you is never enough. But I’ll say it anyway. Thanks for your service.
Note: We continually update this article each year and republish it with current information. Please contact us if you have any additions or corrections.
Veterans Day Meals and Deals image and all written content copyright this site. All other images copyright their respective restaurant or brand.