Happy Veterans Day! On this special day, many restaurants and businesses across the country salute our service men and women with discounts and free products.
Bob Evans is one restaurant chain that proudly recognizes veterans every November. Since Bob Evans himself, the founder and namesake of the restaurant, was a veteran, the company is truly dedicated to supporting the brave men and women who serve or have served our country.
To say thank you, Bob Evans offers a special menu to veterans with a variety of free entrees to choose from. In addition to a free meal, Bob Evans offers discounts to veterans in November and December.
Today’s post will provide you with all the info you need to know to take advantage of their Veterans Day offer.
How the Bob Evans Military Discount Works
As always, Bob Evans will be celebrating Veterans Day on November 11, 2020, by offering free meals to active duty and veteran military personnel.
The Bob Evans Veterans Day promotion, all active duty military and veterans are eligible to choose 1 free meal, with 7 menu items to choose from. Military personnel will have the opportunity to select a free meal at breakfast, lunch, or dinner on November 11.
In a moment, I’ll lay out the specific menu items up for order last year.
What Identification You Need To Bring
Servicemen and servicewomen who wish to take full advantage of the offer by Bob Evans restaurants need to provide military identification at the restaurant. You can prove your military status via any of the options listed below:
- U.S. Military ID Card – (Also referred to as the CAC, Uniformed Services Identity Card, Armed Forces of the Geneva Conventions Identification Card, Uniformed Services Privilege and Identification Card, U.S. DoD Card)
- DD Form 2 for retirees (retired members who are entitled to pay and members of the temporary and permanent disability lists)
- DD Form 2765 (100% disabled retired veterans and Medal of Honor recipients)
- DD Form 2 (members of Inactive National Guard and Individual Ready Reserves)
- Veterans ID Card or VA Health Identification Card
- Leave and Earnings statement (which should be current)
- DD Form 214
- Drivers License with Veterans Symbol
- Veteran’s Organization card (VFW, American Legion, DAV, for example).
- Photograph of you in a military uniform
- Arriving at the restaurant in your military uniform (if your service allows this)
What the Bob Evans Veterans Day Deal Includes
All branches of the Bob Evans restaurants offer servicemen, servicewomen, and veterans the choice of one of several free options on Veterans Day, November 11.
Members of the military who are actively serving or are veterans are invited to any of the Bob Evans restaurants to avail of this wonderful offer by presenting their military identifications.
While Bob Evans holds veterans in high esteem every day of the year, their free meal offer only applies to November 11 at breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Who Is Eligible for Bob Evans’ Military Special
All military personnel, including current, retired, and former military members are eligible for the Bob Evans Veterans Day offer.
Members of the Reserves and the National Guard can also participate in this national celebration on November 11.
But please take note that this offer is only for the military member or veteran and does not include family members. Any changes in the offer would be displayed on their website.
Special Menu and Meal Restrictions
Bob Evans restaurants offer a variety of menu items on Veterans Day, with appealing entrees at breakfast, lunch, and dinner time.
Here’s an overview of this year’s menu items to give you an idea of what to expect.
- Country Biscuit Breakfast – fresh (never frozen) sausage and a buttermilk biscuit topped with a cooked-to-order egg, gravy, shredded cheddar cheese, and hash browns, grits or home fries.
- Brioche French Toast – two slices of rich brioche bread dipped in vanilla or cinnamon and cooked on a griddle until golden brown.
- The Mini Sampler – a cooked-to-order egg served with hash browns, grits, or home fries with bacon or sausage and freshly baked bread
- Stack of Hotcakes – four hotcakes with syrup
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Hand-Breaded Crispy Fried Chicken – All-white meat, boneless chicken. Served with mashed potatoes & gravy and corn.
- Country Fried Steak – served with gravy and mashed potatoes
- Soup & Salad Combo – Farmhouse Garden Side salad with choice of soup: Chicken-N-Noodles, Hearty Beef Vegetable or Cheddar Baked Potato.
Which is your favorite?
If the menu items above sound appealing, be sure to drop by Bob Evans on Veterans Day to take advantage of a tasty free meal with your family.
If you do stop by on November 11th, be sure to bring some form of military ID, or come in uniform!
Bob Evans is one of the numerous national chains offering military specials this Veterans Day. Be sure to check out all the restaurants offering Veterans Day specials here.
With all the companies offering Veterans Day retail deals, you’re bound to find a discount you and your family can enjoy. Thank you for your service!