Happy Veterans Day! On this special day, many restaurants and businesses across the country salute service men and women with discounts and free products.
Bob Evans is one restaurant chain that proudly recognizes veterans every November. Since Bob Evans – the founder and namesake of the restaurant – was a veteran, the company remains dedicated to supporting service members and veterans.
To say thank you, Bob Evans offers veterans a special menu of free entrees each Veterans Day. The chain also offers discounts to veterans throughout November and December.
Here’s what you need to know to take advantage of the Bob Evans Veterans Day offer.
How the Bob Evans Military Discount Works
Bob Evans celebrate Veterans Day on Nov. 11, 2022, by offering free meals to active duty and veteran military personnel.
What the Bob Evans Veterans Day Deal Includes
All Bob Evans restaurant branches offer service members and veterans a free meal on Veterans Day, Nov. 11.
You can choose one free meal from seven special menu items at breakfast, lunch or dinner on Nov. 11.
Special Menu and Meal Restrictions
Here’s the Bob Evans menu offers for Veterans Day 2022, according to its website.
Bob Evans Breakfast Menu
- Country Biscuit Breakfast: Breakfast sausage and a buttermilk biscuit topped with a cooked-to-order egg, gravy, shredded cheddar cheese and hash browns, grits or home fries.
- Brioche French Toast: Two slices of brioche bread dipped in vanilla or cinnamon, cooked on a griddle until golden brown.
- The Mini Sampler: A cooked-to-order egg served with hash browns, grits or home fries with fresh bread and bacon or sausage.
- Stack of Hotcakes: Four hotcakes with syrup
Bob Evans Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Mushroom and Onion Chopped Steak Dinner Bell Plate: Served with broccoli, mashed potatoes with gravy, and your choice of dinner roll or banana nut bread.
- Country Fried Steak Dinner Bell Plate: Served with green beans, mashed potatoes with gravy and your choice of a dinner roll or banana nut bread.
- Soup & Salad Combo: Farmhouse garden side salad with choice chicken noodle, vegetable beef or cheddar baked potato soup.
Identification You Need To Bring
To eat for free at Bob Evans on Veterans Day, you must prove your military status with one of the following options:
- U.S. Military ID Card – (Also referred to as the CAC, Uniformed Services Identity Card, Armed Forces of the Geneva Conventions Identification Card, Uniformed Services Privilege and Identification Card, U.S. DoD Card)
- DD Form 2 for retirees (retired members who are entitled to pay and members of the temporary and permanent disability lists)
- DD Form 2765 (100% disabled retired veterans and Medal of Honor recipients)
- DD Form 2 (members of Inactive National Guard and Individual Ready Reserves)
- Veterans ID Card or VA Health Identification Card
- Leave and Earnings statement (which should be current)
- DD Form 214
- Drivers License with Veterans Symbol
- Veteran’s Organization card (VFW, American Legion, DAV, for example).
- Photograph of you in a military uniform
- Arriving at the restaurant in your military uniform (if your service allows this)
Who Is Eligible for Bob Evans’ Military Special?
Veterans and active-duty, National Guard and reserve service members are eligible for the Bob Evans Veterans Day offer. However, military family members are no eligible for the free meal.
Bob Evans just one of numerous national chains offering military specials this Veterans Day. Be sure to check out all the restaurants offering Veterans Day specials here.
With all the companies offering Veterans Day retail deals, you’re bound to find a discount you and your family can enjoy. Thank you for your service!
Leave A Comment: