If you’re active duty military or a veteran, discounts are available to you on Veterans Day.
On Nov. 11, businesses are honoring our nation’s heroes, offering food and product discounts and free meals.
One restaurant offering a free meal to veterans is Chili’s. Chili’s curates a special menu for veterans, who eat free at participating locations in the U.S.
Chili’s Veterans Day Deal
Chili’s special offers a free meal from a special menu on Veterans Day.
The Chili’s special Veterans Day menu for 2021 is:
- Chicken Crispers
- Margarita Grilled Chicken
- Bowl of chili or soup and salad
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas
- Just Bacon Burger
- Oldtimer with Cheese
- Cajun Chicken Pasta
The meal offer is valid only for dining at the restaurant. Carryout meals are full price.
How Chili’s Supports the Military Community
Chili’s does more than free meals to stay thanks to veterans. The company also supports veterans’ causes:
- Snowball Express® – Gary Sinise Foundation Snowball Express serves the children of fallen military heroes.
- Wreaths Across America – Each December on National Wreaths Across America Day, Wreaths Across America coordinates wreath-laying ceremonies at Arlington National Cemetery, as well as at more than 2,100 additional locations in all 50 U.S. states, at sea and abroad.
Whether you dine at Chili’s or another restaurant, check out Military Wallet’s guide to all the best Veterans Day dining discounts.