Little Caesars specializes in turning out hot and fresh pizza orders quickly, meaning you can stop by on the fly and grab cheese or pepperoni pizzas in a matter of a few minutes. Stores keep the conveyor ovens running to deliver these popular items throughout the day, on-demand, and at a great price.
We are working on validating Veterans Day discounts for 2024. Below is last year’s Veterans Day discount.
This Veterans Day, Nov. 11, 2023, current military personnel and veterans can stop by a participating Little Caesars location between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. for a free HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo.
Gain Access to Hundreds of Verified Military Discounts!Find Military Discounts →
On Veterans Day from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., veterans and active military members can receive their free Lunch Combo that features four slices of Little Caesars popular Detroit-style Deep Dish pizza, paired with a 20-ounce Pepsi product.
What is a Hot-n-Ready® Lunch Combo?
The HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo is available between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. at most locations. In most cases, the combo will be ready and waiting for you when you walk in and ask for it.
In addition to your pizza, choose from Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist sodas, and Aquafina bottled water, plus a few other options depending on your market.
How to Prove You’re a Veteran
Though your local Little Caesars should have your deep-dish pizza ready and waiting when you walk in, staff may ask to see proof you’re a veteran before giving you a complimentary combo.
Little Caesars will accept any standard proof of military service, including:
- A U.S. uniformed services ID card for active-duty military members
- A U.S. uniformed services retired ID card
- A veterans ID card for veterans and honorably discharged members.
- A copy of your Leave and Earnings Statement (LES).
- An ID card from veterans organizations like the American Legion or Veterans of Foreign Wars.
- A copy of the DD 214 discharge form. If you don’t have one, you can print a copy from the Department of Defense-managed eBenefits website.
- A state-issued driver’s license or ID card with a veterans designation
Little Caesars Military Discount Restrictions
- If you bring your family or friends, they’ll have to pay unless they’re also veterans or active-duty military members.
- This offer applies only between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. when the Hot-n-Ready lunch combo is available.
Little Caesars Supports Veteran Entrepreneurs
Not only does Little Caesars honor veterans and active-duty military members with a free lunch on Veterans Day, but the company also supports veterans by helping them set up shop with their own Little Caesars franchise.
Little Caesars co-founder Mike Ilitch started the veteran franchise program after hearing about an injured veteran’s difficulty readjusting to civilian life. In its 12 years, Little Caesars has helped more than 200 veterans start their own franchises, according to the company website.